A Well Loved® Woman can change the world.
I know it.
She can win friends and influence people. All by being herself. She makes things happen. She lights up a room. And she is deeply, richly, cared for and complete.
But what does it really mean to be Well Loved®?
While it’s different for everyone, there are some common tenets that will catapult a woman from “overlooked” to “well-loved.”
The journey is important, but not necessarily easy.
So countless beautiful, brilliant, and deserving women continue to allow themselves to be overlooked and underloved.
It breaks my heart because I was one of them! (You can read My Story here).
Our world is changing. But it’s not changing fast enough, and your nourished soul can help it to happen.
I invite you to join me in becoming the type of woman who has a rich, fulfilling life for herself, and leads by example to transform our future. I invite you to take the journey to being Well Loved®.
How to spot a Well Loved® Woman
- Knows what nourishes her and gives herself what she needs.
- Makes clear decisions without regard to how her choices appear to others.
- Experiences an abundance of love for herself and the world.
- Is intentional about how she spends her time, and with whom.
- Creates a network of women who love her and uplift her.
- Sets clear boundaries and knows what works for her.
- Begins and ends relationships with grace and ease.
- Welcomes love and support into her life.
- Knows how she is designed and honors her personal truth.
- Gives back in her own, unique way.
- Uses her unique voice.
- Is in touch with her creativity.
- Knows her life has a deeper meaning.
- Makes a difference for future generations.
- Has a rich and nourishing home environment.
- Cares for her personal appearance in a way that expresses who she is.
- Loves money, knows she deserves it, and spends it freely on things she values most.
- Charges what she’s worth for the work she does.
- Lights up a room.
- Magnetizes toward her the people and resources she needs, every time! Clients, partners, friends, money, connections, you name it, she attracts it.
My fellow female entrepreneur, I hope that you saw pieces of yourself in this list. I trust that it sparked something in you to want to know more. If you are reading this, it truly is your time. And I request that you don’t wait.
I spent way too long feeling “underloved,” and it’s much richer on the other side!