Don’t spend another day sitting on the fence
in your love life.
The rest of your life is waiting for you.
Join Susan Boone for:
How to Love Your Relationship… or Leave It.
Saturday, June 21
10 am – 11:30 pm
Phoenix and Dragon Bookstore
5531 Roswell Road NE, Atlanta GA 30342
Listen, I know this is really BIG stuff to talk about.
But it’s SO important to talk about it.
This workshop is for you if…
- You’re trying to decide whether to stay in or get out of your relationship.
- You’re wondering if your partner is the best possible match for you.
- You or your partner has left, but you haven’t had closure.
- You are staying in your relationship when you know deep down you want to go.
- You know that ending your relationship was the right thing, but are having a hard time moving on.
A small group means you’ll have individual support and attention. You’ll leave on Saturday afternoon with a clear sense of where you are and an action plan for what to do next. You’ll also have a deeper understanding about the role you play and clarity about the most important parts of your relationship.
About Susan: Not so many years ago, Susan felt ambivalent in her marriage. After much soul-searching, counseling, reading, talking to friends and listening to the deepest desires of her heart, She knew that initiating a divorce was what she needed to do. Susan and her former husband both got very clear. And she’s proud that they parted in love, spent just $835 in legal fees on their divorce and remain friends. Susan knows the work she did to get clear was a major foundation for what they have today.