You are beautiful. You are worthy. You are deserving.
But you don’t believe any of that.
In fact, while you’re probably a fantastic go-getter at your work, brilliant in your family and even a pillar of you community, your successes and proud moments feel empty. You sure don’t feel worthy or deserving. And you’re filled with a longing that is overtaking you.
You long for belonging.
You long for purpose and passion.
You long for wholehearted connection.
You long to experience more…
You deserve belonging and love (and all that is positive and wholehearted) in your life. But somewhere along the way, you decided that everyone and everything else was more worthy of love than you were. That everyone else belonged and you did not.
So you started giving up your power in order to keep the peace, and started giving up loving yourself in order to get love from someone else.
And if you’re like anything like I was, after a lifetime of giving up you begin to…
- Feel unseen, unheard, unlovable and unworthy.
- Act out of fear and have stopped listening to your intuition.
- Remain in a job, friendship or relationship that no longer suits you.
- Get triggered and frequently feel the burn of shame.
- Exist in a negative environment that doesn’t support you.
- Feel tired, unattractive and uninspired.
- Fix everyone else instead of keeping the focus on yourself.
- Live a monotonous and mediocre existence.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Living your life your way—wholeheartedly—is possible.
In fact, it’s not only possible…
it’s your birthright.
But it won’t be a quick fix. This is an inside job and it requires committing to a journey.
A journey that can only begin with you.
Starting right now.
Listen, to attract the relationships, the work, the experiences, the connection and the belonging you want, you have to travel inside first. That’s not easy to do without a guide. (Believe me!)
I’m Susan Boone, your guide to creating the life you’ve been longing for.
I help successful, accomplished women discover their design and take the steps they need to be more powerful, passionate and prosperous in their lives.
A few years ago, I started on this path because, well, my life and my children’s lives depended on it. I couldn’t keep going the way I was going a minute longer—and I knew I needed to do something major.
Setting out on this path (I call it my Well Loved® Woman Journey) has changed everything for me. My home, my friendships, my business, my spirituality, and my relationship with money, time and energy have all transformed.
And yours can, too.
I invite you to imagine…
- Waking up feeling good about your day, your home, your work.
- Expressing yourself joyfully and easily.
- Enjoying quality relationships and a nurturing and meaningful inner circle of friends.
- Showing up authentically and living according to your own unique design.
- Feeling so comfortable and worthy just being you.
- Being seen and heard by those closest to you.
- Trusting your intuition at all times, in all situations.
- Living and working in a beautiful environment that inspires you.
- Having more time and more money to do what brings you alive.
- Being of service to the world, using your innate genius and unique gifts.
You’ve tried to change. But, I promise, simply convincing yourself to feel better and get more done in the day is not how you’re going to create this life.
You create this life by getting vulnerable and by valuing your own worth. You create this life by believing you deserve it and then attracting the ideal people and situations you need to flourish.